Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mom's MIRACLE Flowers

Sometimes we have to look around us and see what others are doing... well the other day I received a box in the mail from My Mother...  she had told me she had mailed it to me... so I was on the look out for it... 

Now you have to realize that my MOM is only 92 years young... and she has macular degeneration... and can really only see out of one eye on the side... so to realize that and to see the flowers that she has made is truly a miracle...  

The one over on the far left is made from a pill (Medicine) cup... and then next one is done a little bit differently... and the large red and Yellow ones are made from Coffee filters that she has painted, cut into petals and then layered... MIRACLE   FLOWERS... . and so very pretty... 

My Mother is not able to get onto the computer at all... but I am hoping that one of the gals that goes over to lovingly visit with my Mom will take her phone and show her this blog...  

They are all over my computer desk top... and Thanks Mom for sending them... I love them... They are so very fall looking and since I happen to be addicted to pretty flowers they have found a new home... 

Hope that you can enjoy these flowers too... I wanted to share them with you... have a nice day and thanks for stopping by for a visit... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment