Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winnings from Simon Says Stamp and Show

WOW... I won Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge a few weeks ago... and yesterday I got my package of GOODIES that I picked out...  

What fun I had... $50.00 in FREE SHOPPING!!!  Can you stand it... I had so much fun... 

I got this great Altered book of art projects... a lot of good ideas... and then on top of that you can see the little white flowers... When I was a kid... (as few years ago... I use to buy these kinds of flowers for 5 cents a bunch...  wow have things ever changed... but the flowers haven't ... and that is why I bought them... )  also the clear stamps... I love these... made a wall hanging for Altered Alice today... as it is Mad Hatter month... what could be more perfect...  

Then a pad of paper from 7 Gypsies... love it.. will use it for  a few of the projects in the book... 

Some wooden buttons and spools... and then from Prima some spool tops... Okay... I have just about used all of these now... but will start showing them to you gradually.... okay... I love all these and what fun I had spending $50.00 FREE... 
I do hope that you will join in on the fun at Simon Says Stamp and Show... and make something for the challenge... you too can win...  it is easy, fun and everyone loves seeing what you make... 

Thanks again Simon Says... I love all that I received... and what a wonderful store you have... wow... loaded with tons of goodies... very difficult to pick out what you need...  LOVE IT... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment