Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

More Zen Dalas...

 This week over at Bright Owl, Erin has a really different zendala... and it is quite challenging... but hey... that is why we do these challenges, isn't it???  For the challenge of trying to do something???  getting out of our comfort zone!!! Yikes.. .this was really got to me... but I did find quite a few things that I could have done... see the sketch at the bottom of this blog...  I really had a toss up... but I did the one with the snail and the flower... then I did this one with the Sunflower and the cosmos... I put an added dimension on the blue ring with a darker blue colored pencil... by adding the swirls...  it is suppose to be the hot summer sun twirling prior to a RAIN STORM... I pray for rain every day now... as we need it so very much...  we have been getting it too.. so it must be working.. .LOL... 





Now this one .... I just love this little Flyte that is in Totally Tangled book... Sandy's uniqueness in that book just is wonderful... if you dont' have it, you better get one.. it is a must have...  Love it... 

Well the water color pencils decided to have a run of the color... red tends to do that with my... but I still love this one...  I used pinks (which are very very pale... )  and then went to purples... all in the red family...  I love the sky scraper scene in the bottom of the picture...




So here are some of the other ones that I would have done... but I have just run out of time... but they all will work nicely in this zen dala...  I was going to do a auraknot in each one... but couldn't control the sizing...  LOL.. I love doing that design!!!  

So I guess I am officially totally addicted to this art form... called Zen Tangle... and if you try it ... you will be too... you can find the designs at www.tanglepatters.com... it will help you to get started with this really interesting art form... I never thought I would see Art therapy come thru so very strongly in a doodle art form... I love it...  love the learning I am doing about self too...  

Hope you have a wonderful day... 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  see you soon... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

3 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous, can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! And I haven't had a chance to get near this template yet. You have really been going to town. These are great! :)

    ReplyDelete