Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rain drops and sketching

What kind of a title is that?? Rain drops and sketching... well it is so wonderful to be able to sit in the den, and watch it RAIN... when you dont have rain for a long long time and then you start to get rain, it is truly a wondrous gift from the heavens... so I sat watching it rain and thanked the rain gods for all that we got... it was glorious to say the least... and because I was so very relaxed, I picked up my distress pen and started to play with this tangle called Mi2... I have to say that I have done at least 8 of these this week... but this is my very favorite...  I love this tangle, because of my love of all the natural things that are growing all around us who need this water to live, I had to add them to my tangle...  

The challenge this week, on I am a Diva, has been to use the Mi2 tangle to create with... I certainly have totally enjoyed this one... and that is why I have to say thanks for the challenge...  


Thank you also to all who have left such wonderful, warm thoughts on my blog... I wish I could see what you all are creating...  but some day, hopefully I will be able to have a high speed internet connection... these two tin cans with a tattered string is getting the best of me... LOL...  


Remember to conserve water, enjoy the rain, and tangle whenever and where ever you are...  Enjoy it all...  

ooops... I had to amend this post... as I took this tangle a little bit more...  and added some shading... 


















And I couldn't stop there... so I picked up my Inktense pencils and added them... I used the pencil dry and here is what it looked like at the end of adding all the color...  






























Then I took my water brush and added some water... literally the same thing happened to these flowers and greens that happened after we had our rain...  


We only got 6/10's of an inch... but hey... rain and water are sacred to the living things on this planet... isn't it??? 

The only mistake I did was that I created this on a piece of sketch paper... and not a piece of watercolor paper or even my favorite card stock!!! But that is okay... It is my favorite so far...  I love the look of this one...  




Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

7 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, I can see the love for these beautiful flowers. They make this tile complete.
    The rain will make everything so fresh and beautiful outside, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I had no time this week - maybe next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Bonnie.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organic beauty...I just think you have created a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and the colors are gorgeous! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nature nurtures. See how it has nurtured your creation. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete