Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Fun day with tangles...

Did you   TANGLE   today???? 

 
Well, I have been telling you that I have become addicted and here is some of the proof… I love doing these little pieces of Art…  they are so very much fun.. all of these are 3x3 pieces…  smaller than normal but hey.. that is me… 

LOL… out of the box... love the tiny ones...  
 
Hope you enjoy these… as you can see there are some that are just the actual design… as they are the first ones of that particular one… and then I generally went on to do more… and more and more….(some of these are not perfect... they are first ones... and I have to share... so that others will realize that not all zen tangle art is perfect.. but it is all FUN...  Once I learn the particular technique, then I can add that to my portfolio and create it again and meditate on the 'perfection' end of it... or at least doing it better...   
 


I have been having trouble with my computer, the weather… and of course the dial up… as when it rains the phone lines get wet…. (we are on a VERY old system… )  and then the dial up doesn’t work correctly at all… Trials and tribulations… that is all I can say… 
 
 

 I am trying to create different backgrounds also... and try all kinds of things... 
 Love this feather look... so I added the Fengal too... wow.. I had an easier time with this one.. and it is really tiny... 
 A paisley that I love... Love the large flower in it... 


 Okay... so I really got turned on by these paradox's... They are so much fun... I really thought it was going to be HARD... but oh my goodness... love them...  I could have kept on adding and adding more ... but I ran out of paper... 
I call this one Smudging... a Native American ritual of cleansing... something that we do often here...  anyway.. I just had to add these things onto this one.. not really sure why... just going with the flow of things...  





 






I had a few more... but my lovely dial up will not upload for some reason.. it is done for the day I guess.. LOL... machines do what they desire... and they have no brain???  


Hey... thanks for stopping by... hope you have a tangle day... and create some fun...  see you real soon.. .Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 



















1 comment:

  1. Your tangles are fabulous! I've played around with them a bit but nowhere near to the extent you have. Good thing to be on dial up...because that way you have more time for art!

    ReplyDelete