Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Auraknot

I am not sure if this is truly the auraknot or what.... I am on dial up and can not watch the video on how to do this great little thing... so I spent a lot of time, trying to figure out how to do this.. I think I have it... please let me know???  yikes... it was a lot of fun anyway... and I learned a lot...  and since this is my second week playing with these great little tangles...  I am still learning what to do... I think I need to have a main focal point... and not as many as I have on this one...   Any comments would greatly be appreciated...  constructive ones are greatly appreciated too...  I need to know what I am doing wrong... and also how to improve...  love doing these...  want to improve...  
 So here is my piece for the challenge today...  

 Over at I am a Diva the challenge is to do this knot... I love it... and hope I have done it correctly... it was fun!!!!  

I guess after time you can sit with out all the patterns and create... I am waiting for that day...  I like to just go with the flow type of  thing... and at this point I am not able to do that... but know that it will come with memory and time... LOL..  

Thanks for stopping by for a look...  and have a super nice day... try and stay cool... we are a little hot down here... but I am comfy... even without AC...  and in NC...  LOL.. I hear thunder in the distance and hope that we get rain... we need it so badly... our farm is not doing so well without it...  

Hope you all have a fun day... and keep on tangling...  
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

14 comments:

  1. I can tell you love it! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous, Bonnie! I've never heard of an auraknot so can't help you with advice. I guess they're creating new ideas/branch-offs for zentangles all the time.

    Love, light and peace,
    Serena xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks perfect to me! Well done Bonnie, this is fantastic, and for me you can never have too many things going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I don't think you have too many of anything, it's just right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks super Bonnie! Beaut choice of tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great to me - very nicely interwoven. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!! :)
    When I started here recently I didn't even know there were specific tangles with names and all that. I was just doing my own thing. Now that I discovered all these designs I am having to try them out here and there. I think you're doing fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Bonnie. I think you are a natural! I am stalled this week on Jenn's assignment(APR), never having done collage! I hope to get something done today, but it may just be drawing with watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, this is beautiful. I think you got the tangle down without seeing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did great for not watching the video! I was totally overwhelmed before I saw their demo so I'm in awe at how well you tackled the tangle! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job with the challenge! You did a great job working with auraknot! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks great! And the background tangles are beautiful and very crisp! :)

    ReplyDelete