Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A journaling we will go!!!

Oh how much do I love to combine different things that I LOVE to do... like journaling and tangling!!!  Wow... what fun... I have always loved to doodle and now there is an art ...(LOL there always has been... just now it is recognized!! )  that has all kinds of fun things...  So since I had these pencils that were begging to be used.. and also a pen... I put them to work...  and had a lot of colorful fun...  

I love certain colors... and blues, purples and a magenta always seem to please me... so that is what I grabbed and went to town....

 When I started on this section of my journal the page on the right was already for something... but then I had to add some color...  


But I had fun making the page on the left... that is for sure... I used my Inktense pencils and a waterbrush to create the brightly colored page... then the next step of fun started... 


 I love doing these different Zen tangle designs... they are fun and keep the brain going...  I wish I could remember them all, so that it would flow a little bit better...  


BUT... I have only been doing this for a little under a month now...  (doodling for only 50 years... LOL... )   Anyway it is fun...  


When I was doing these pages, I had to add some words as they were feelings and thoughts that were going thru my mind at the time...  
Especially the one that says "LIFE IS THE SUM of ALL YOUR CHOICES !!!"   WOW how profound is that ...  

Anyway... I think and doodle and create with color... and create my own paradise all around me...   

Are you having fun this summer??? 

I have to tell you how much I love having you visit my blog...  I wish I was able to do the same in return...  hopefully some day I will be able to visit and will have all the fun seeing all the pretties that you all do!!!  Maybe I will have a high speed internet connection.. and my world will change....  

Have a fun day... stay cool, and enjoy it all.. 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work, Bonnie. I also love all the doodles and tangles below. Know you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete