Followers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Summertyme Bliss

Well today is a HOT day here... and it is perfect to lay low and TANLGE!!!  Oh YES it is... just a perfect Summertyme Bliss...  that is why I named this GREAT Zendala that Erin has designed for us to create with on Zendala #16... and yes Erin the blog world is very tight... and everyone does worry when you don't follow thru with the ordinary routines... only because every one is most likely like me... ADDICTED to doing these creative fun things... right???  

So here is my Summertyme Bliss...  

This took me a long time to upload, as it is larger than normal... but I wanted you to be able to click on it and see more...  

I had a lot of fun with this one.. 
Thanks Erin...  I wanted to show all the lovely GREENS we have around us now... and the water that everyone loves... our water goes onto the veggie beds... to keep the plants from wilting... thus the long tubes of water...  The love of it all...  all that nature has to give us and keeps us alive.   Summertyme Bliss...  

Thanks for taking a look and hope that you have a FUN filled week-end...  it is suppose to be a little bit cooler here... so I am looking forward to that greatly...  ENJOY each day of your life... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

9 comments:

  1. Very Nice Bonnie, I love the colors you used. I think the tangles you used are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your work is always sooooo lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! I love what you did, especially the long tendrils flowing from the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and so delicate. I love your color choices and it certainly fits the name you've given it perfectly. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colors chosen and looks like a jewel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty and a quite unusual design. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, great way to think outside the box :)

    ReplyDelete