Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Olympic Circles is the Diva's request

I am a DIVA day... Yeah!!!  How exciting are these challenges... I love these types of things... it forces me to go out of my safe zone and create something that I would never most likely think of... CREATE something different.!!!  Love it...  

So today Rho has asked that we use the 5 Circles from the Olympic Logo and create with it... you have to take a look at what she has created... it is wonderful... maybe later on during the week I will have some free time to really play with this...  Just drawing the circles was a challenge to me... LOL... but this whole challenge was so very wonderful...  a real fun challenge.   I am a Diva Challenge can be found here...

So maybe I will be able to upload mine now...  the weather has been acting really crazy the entire day... and so maybe I will have to wait until later.... we will see... 




I wanted to show the different circles in color and also in spirit... as each represents a continent and I wanted them to be all totally different..  in all ways... which they are ...  The blue is a rope.. not really sure of the name... or if there is one.. .just love making the rope or braid... then the design girlande, diamond drops, peaks border and then coil... they are all a little bit different as I need to warp them a little to get them into a circle... 







You can see them a little bit better here...  

 

  And here.... 


This was a fun challenge.. but very difficult...  and I loved every minute of it...  Thanks Rho...  


Well this only took me 3 hours to get these up... so now I had better get some things done...  and we have some company here too... so have a good evening... and see you tomorrow... as I think I will alter these a little bit... add some more and make it a little more ME...  


Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and enjoy the rest of the day or evening...  
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

21 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning. I love how you worked with the colours, and the tangles fit together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your piece! The circles are just so perfect. For one who says you have trouble with circles, you did a remarkable job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rings are so beautifully done. Love the patterns you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like bracelets,i love the one in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie this is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is the closest to my result ... You went at it the same way I did. :)
    (swear I didn't came and took a peek first ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the open rings-you did an amazing job with this-well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bonnie - these are beautiful! i love the patterns you used - some i haven't tried before - wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this--there's a sweetness to yours that I don't see in the others for this challenge! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work; your tangles have a drama about them that is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of each one being different to represent a different continent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful design!!! Each is equally elegant...love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely, the color and tangles are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your tangle choices and execution.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like it a lot they remind me of childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! Your colors are gorgeous and I love the shading and highlighting!

    ReplyDelete