Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Me TOO.... is the challenge!!!!

Today is the 80th Challenge over at I am a DIVA ....  and the challenge is to create and learn how to use Mi2!!! WOW... that is a challenge... I have not done this one prior to today... so it was a little bit awkward... but hey... isn't that how we all learn...  


So I did one... and then did a larger one...  it is so very graceful, but I still am learning how to use some of these things... and hope that the fluidness will come as time passes... LOL... maybe I have to scribble first!!!  Prior to picking up the pen... anyway... it is a lot of fun that is for sure..  


I love doing the shading part of these ... it really makes them pop...  love it...  


Hey... thanks for stopping by for a visit... and have a cool nice day!!!  See you soon... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

17 comments:

  1. nice work, I think the way you did it in the upper left corner reminds me of sterling silver jewelry (bracelet maybe?) such a nice even distribution of the black too, very balanced composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I love to "tangle" and will have to try this one. I have a little trouble with the shading part - will have to work on that. You are right - really makes them pop. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect, I like the flowers in the larger tangle-very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool tangle. I'll have to pop over and see what Mi2 is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever! Your large Mi2 is quite spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tangle reminds me of a basket of goodies! Really nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you did a great job! Awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flower inside the Mi2 diamonds! It's all so beautiful, I could list individual things I like about this one, but I would be listing everything! :-)

    Tangle on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Bonnie. Really nice choices of patterns to tangle with Mi2. I especially like the dragon fly wings in the upper right corner. I live in Illinois, Bonnie, about 40 miles NW of Chicago. My family has lived here in this area since 1975. We moved here from Long Island New York for my ex-husbands job. I am glad you found the organic gardening and all seems to be going well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job--I love how the Mi2 is magnified in the 'window'-and so pretty with the flowers! Fun tile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Bonnie, you have produced something very special here. I love how you have the zig-zaggy pattern snaking around the bottom edge (sorry I don't know the name of it but it's beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty tile. your Mi2 is really well done! I especially like the one in the upper left.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see a fantastic abstract chicken, make me giggle. Love it.

    ReplyDelete