Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summertime Pears

Sometimes when you get up in the morning you want to get so very much done.. but then you see all the great challenges that you want to do… so since I have a rather limited time to spend in the studio I wanted t o make the most of my time… so I combined them… into one journal page… 

 

For Studio L3, Linda has another challenge using page 42 this time in Tim’s book…  so I did that one when creating the background on this journal page…



Julie Balzer is wanting to see more journal pages… so I will put this into that challenge too… 












Just Add Water… well this I did do on so many levels..  but the theme is PEARS….



And Sunday Stamper, Hels asked for embellishments… which actually all the pears and the letters are embellishments… as is the leaf from Pretties by Bonnie.  







So I added one more factor… and that is Zen Tangling… which I have been having a ball with the past couple of weeks… I am totally addicted to it… and as you can see it adds a nice embellishment to the pears…  There are all kinds of these little designs and all are very simple to do… and follow and it really is addictive forming… right Sarah and Sandie and Sande????  A few of my S friends who all are totally involved too....


 



So that is my day so far…

I know that I will be back in with some more things later and also tomorrow… so check back for some more…

Thanks so very much for stopping in for a visit… and have a super wonderful day all day long…

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

PS  we are having storms all around us, and it is difficult to get things up when it is storming... this dial up is crazy to say the least...  I pray for DSL so very much... but they never bring it... we are too far OUT!!!!   

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Bonnie, loving all those vibrant colours and details to look at... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie this is great I love what you did with all the colors. The tangles are done so well I hope I can get this good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal entry is stunning and I am impressed that you could incorporate so many techniques and challenges into 1 page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to combine challenges!! These are wonderful--in all the respective ways. I haven't had dial up for many years, but you never forget how it was. I hope that will change for you eventually. I also hope the storms are not severe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your pears, Bonnie! The design you used in the top pear with the green border reminds me of the geometrical thread wall plaques they used to do years ago. My sister and I made a few by painting a wooden board black and then, we would hammer tiny nails along the foundation lines of the design and then use coloured thread/cotton to wrap around from one nail to another to form the geometrical design. The end result was very effective. Do you remember them at all?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! Your zentangles are really FAB!! You certainly make it look easy although I'm sure you have to have a knack for lines and placement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pears Bonny! I think we must have had a similar thought at the same time on Sunday, as I am tangling pears too, but you're obviously quicker than I ;)
    Hope the weather has settled somewhat for you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moly now that's some brilliant multi-tasking or creating or whatever! Love the use of tangles within the pears - it's a fab page. visiting from APR

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the interest the tangles bring to the pears... and great way to make the most of your time... great fun page...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You really hit to all the bases! Great job in combining so many challenges. I love all the different elements on your "pear" page. The tangles are great and add a lot of interest. I like the 3-d objects,too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, you have put so much work into your piece. It is stunning, the zentangles are gorgeous and I love the leaf sticking up. Colours are perfect, I love it.
    Von.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bonnie,
    Lovely pears and good for you for combining so many challenges, that can be really hard to do. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful that you were able to combine all those challenges and turn them into zentangled pears. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to go combining all your challenges into one! That took some real talent & thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so beautiful! you are really enjoying the tangling and i get to benefit from it :) getting to check out your work - what a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pears are fascinating. There's so much detailing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely tangled creation....I love the multi layers of it as well!

    blessings,
    Cindy♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Apologies because I am so late visiting Bonnie, but oh boy I'm so glad I made it...what fantastic artwork!
    You've been so clever and creative combining all the challenges into one. If I tried that mine would look like a dog's dinner!
    The colours and embellishments are beautiful and I love your zentangles.
    Perfect pears in fact!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. My first response is "Oooooohhhhh." The detail of the zentangles and the colors are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete