Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tote bag

As I promised yesterday... here is what I put all the eggs in... Yes... I told you I made a few of them... I sent them to my Mom... and asked her to give them out to some of the workers and other ladies that live in the Assisted living center.  She will most likely not share them though... as she hoards everything I send to her... LOL.. so funny...  anyway... some way or other everyone will get some of them... she will pass out a few here and there....  

The TOTE... isn't that a sweet bag...  I love it... Cheryl came up from Charlotte... and she showed us how to make this really cute tote...  Two pieces of 12 x 12 paper... and of course hers had ribbon woven into the bag... but I didn't have the patience to do that then.. so I punched a Martha Stewart piece of white paper and put that around the bag...  Love it... the bag is really a nice size...  perfect for a birthday present or anykind of fun gift... a little tissue paper and it would be WONDERFUL.... 

Sande brought the cutest little flowers...  and we all made those too...  I got so caught up in them... that I called my Mom and talked her thru making some...  she is about 85% blind and also 93... and is only allowed blunt scissors due to the lack of vision... but she got one made... amazingly too...  I still can't believe some of the things that she does...  just amazing.  

I also made a little tag with one of the flowers on it too... this whole day was just perfect... we all had fun ... all made something really neat... and learned from each other... what could be more perfect... 

Marie and April brought techniques... and I shared a few new die cuts... and we all had a blast...  

Hope that you have some fun artsy friends that you can share time and ideas with... it is so much fun... love it all... 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  see ya'll tomorrow...   have a really wonderful day today... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

P.S.    I forgot to mention... My mother loved the eggs... and is going to share a FEW... not all ... with some of the other ladies...  She loved her fun filled box I sent to her... and also  all the new boxes filled with mini 'classes' of things that she can make... which I always try to incorporate into her boxes... she is so alone and so in need of something to do with her hands... so I try to for full that as much as possible...  She loves it all... naturally...

No comments:

Post a Comment