Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Honeybees

 Honeybees came into my mind today when I read the Sunday Stamper Challenge... the theme... MEN.... well I was reading some of my hubbies magazines as I was sitting out in the sun this morning... debating what to do for this challenge... as the theme is a huge challenge for me.. I am really more into feminine things...  so I had to really stretch here... but this is the my feelings today too...  so it is a real combination of thoughts...   
 WE all know that the honeybees are very very important for our experience... in so many ways...  they help to pollinate our plants that help us eat... they are monitors of so many things...  and they are dying out...  some have called collapsing hive disorder...  but I call it too many chemicals in our lives... too many sprays on things that create problems for humans as well as the tiny little insects...  honeybees are basically dying out... and Albert Einstein stated years ago, that when the bees are all gone... humans will be gone in a years time... so we must start to really take a look at what we are doing...  


Most bees are sort of MALES... there is a queen... what a life...  huh??? Anyway... so my theme is covered... the stories I have been reading about naturally protecting our hives will be addressed this week... as things have to be addressed with our bees...  
Bees are very important to our food production on the farm here...  we count on our honeybees...  as all our seeds are heirloom open pollinated seeds... and they NEED bees to help to create the pollination process...  HELP... don't use chemicals... don't buy things that chemicals have been used on to kill bees... and also in the future us...  Apples is a huge one...  I know that I have seen a couple of advertisements on TV by Burts bees and showing the apple tree in the background... yikes... how true...
Don't spray things on your plants that will kill the bees... protect them...  

My little flower here was made with Tim's new Flower die...  love it... I also used some of his word tissue paper to create the flower... I ran it through my zyron and thus it was strong enough to create the flower...  Love it...  colored the leaf with one of my newest toys... my DISTRESS MARKERS.... love them too..  

Well... my page today for my journal...  think positives for all the bees of the world... we need them all.. Thanks for stopping by today for a visit... and hope to see you tomorrow too... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

4 comments:

  1. wow Bonnie, I am totally with you on this one... without the bees we will be extinct too.... love your page, it is so bright and happy.. Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done Bonnie. Colours are beautiful. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you on the bee front. This is lovely, gorgeous bees and love the TH flower die too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo this page is so uplifting, the male bee looks right at home Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete