Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A spring NOTE

 I love playing with new TOYS... and these are two new toys that arrived this week... YEAH.. just in time for another Tim Tag review...  


So... I started off a little different than I had planned... but that was okay... I was playing... 


I used some Inks and then Embossed with the music folder...  


Then I colored the areas I wanted to highlite and then had tons of fun doing one of my favorite things... MAKING FLOWERS... wow that die cuts so many little flowers that a sheet of 12 x 12 paper made over 17 flowers...  tons of fun!!! 
 I used different brads in each one of the flowers and then used liquid pearls to accent the brads for a pretty center...  Dogwood blossoms are not as dimensional as these flowers are... but the color and the centers are like this HUGE dogwood in our backyard... it is over 30 feet tall... and the color is breath taking plus...  just glorious this week... with the cooler temps and the rains... this tree is just SCREAMING  LIFE...  


Here is a close up of the flower...   Love it... 

Well.. I am sharing this tag with you today... as it is for the Simon Stamp and Show Challenge of making a Tim Tag...  which this is 100% a Tim Tag...  Not 100% like the one that he created for the 12 Tags of 2012... but similar to it...  

Hope that you  have a very pleasant day... enjoy the flowers in your area... (hopefully there are some blooming )  Our azaleas are just so beautiful this year... I will have to wander out and take some pictures and share them with you later...  Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  see you tomorrow with more goodies...  I have so many things that I have been doing recently to share with you... wish there were more hours in the day to create, share and do all the fun things on the computer...  Thanks so very much for all the great comments you leave on my blog... I truly wish I could visit your site and leave a message too... sometime soon I hope to have a real connection to the internet, vs this dial up... My neighbor and I are working on it...  hopefully soon.  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

3 comments:

  1. So lovely, Bonnie! The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, the flowers are just so lovely. What an artist you are! TFSharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are stunning Bonnie ... blooming gorgeous in fact! Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete