Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Classes on Line

I think that I am so very excited that I might not be able to correctly write this blog... but I hope you will excuse me on this one... 

The reason I am so very excited is that I have finally figured out a way to teach on LINE... and yes I am still on dial up... I have made blogs and you can go on there to learn to your hearts content...  so very easy and I love it... it takes me a long time to up load all the pictures and directions etc... but I know that once you have taken one of the these classes you will be hooked...  


At least I hope you will .... LOL... 

I have had a lot of fun creating them... and just put up two new ones.... 

One is one how to make a box... and the other is one flower making... along with tons of digital flowers, greenery and even critters... I so hope you will take a look and see some of the classes that are available to you now... and I will soon have more coming.. the list is HUGE.... so hold on...  

No comments:

Post a Comment