Followers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

More Roses

 I love this paper by Graphic 45... so very pretty... and so I colored it to match this pretty little rose I made... but it just didn't look right on the card... so I just put it by the card.. LOL...  

Sometimes you just have to go with the flow of things and this was one of those times... 

Well I also wanted to put this little white square 
 in the card.... so I slipped it into the card... 


A surprise when you open the card... 


I fussy cut one of the other roses out and used a white gel pen on the center of the flower... 


The back ground paper was on my work desk... a piece of glossy paper that I had done a long time ago... 
As you can see I was having fun with this little white pop up 'frames' ... I am going to show how to create them in a class today... so I can't take mush more time...  as I have to finish getting things done around here... pack up and GO.... 

I know I am going to have a FUN day today... hope you do too...  

And Thanks for taking your time to stop by for a visit... I really appreciate that greatly... and love all the comments that you leave too...  thanks a million...  See you tomorrow with the Sunday Stamper...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment