Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Anything GOES!!!

 Today being MONDAY is usually a day where I plan to play all day long... which is generally what I have done... but I had to make a pumpkin pie first... and that is where the creativity started... I don't use wheat at all in our diets... so I needed a nice crust... what shall I use???  
So I used some Sorghum flour, Buckwheat (which is not wheat and is gluten free YEAH!!!)  and then I had some older coconut flakes that I knew I would not be using for cookies etc any time soon... so I threw that into the Vita Mix... and made coconut flour...  wow... I hope it tastes good... most likely we will love it.. anyway, when the pie came out of the oven... it looked like chocolate pie crust with the pumpkin pie... how glorious it will be to have for dinner...  
 Okay... then I hit the studio... and the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge is..... you guessed it... ANYTHING GOES!!!!  Oh My goodness... what a day this is going to be... 
 Well as you can tell already by the picture above... I got out my Dyan Reaveley Sprays... and then a stencil to create the blotted look... I love that look... then I had to use my Tim Holtz stamp set that I just received... so I stamped that... and then went over the entire stamp with my white gel pen!!!  Love the look...  it makes it really pop...  of course the white gel pen filled in the areas... you can still see where the stamp is!!!  


Then I got into trouble... I wanted a perfect butterfly... 
and none of mine worked the way I wanted it to look... so I drew one... and then colored it with my Distress Markers, and then added liquid pearls to the butterflies wings... I love it..  The Butterfly has a heart... that is the red 'dot' there... when it was larger, prior to down sizing it to fit the area, it was a lot larger... but the butterfly has a heart... 
Since I had been playing with some flowers for an on line up and coming class... I used a few of them for the side of the page... 

Oh I forgot to tell you that this is another journal... all filled with Pretties by Bonnie    flowers, leaves and critters...  I have been working day and night on this class... and hope to have it done soon... and then it will be on sale right here... and also on my Etsy store hopefully anyway...  

Well Anything did GO today... I had a blast... and it is almost time to clean up my work space and start on another project.. but dinner is slowly by surely creeping up...  and so many a small project...  

Thanks so very much for stopping by for a visit... and also thanks for all the wonderful comments you all have been leaving me... I certainly do love reading them...  Hope to see you tomorrow with more goodies...  Have a fun time and enjoy the day...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, bright creation you have made! You can't help but smile when you look at it.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bonnie! Always love your fun colors and multiple great details on your creations! Your pie sounds heavenly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whouahh!Fabulous!I love anything of your creation:gright colours,wonderfull butterfly,gorgeous flowers...
    Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! What a colorful and pretty card! I love your flowers and your butterfly. It's so lovely against the background. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful colours and patterns... and a fabulous butterfly! Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah

    ReplyDelete