Followers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Morning Meditation

 On this morning I got up a little early, and decided that I would spend the early time playing in my journal and create 'A' page.... well it turned into a few... with lots of good thoughts and lots of yummy colors... I had a really good time... and when finished felt really good... I loved that special time my myself and creating pretties...  


So I thought I would share these good feelings with YOU... and hope that you will pick up a journal and start to doodle, create words...  or do anything that you love doing... it is so very good for us...  On this piece of Think Outside the BOX... I love my green markers... so I used four different kinds of markers.. and I think it was about 8 or 9 colors of green....so very much fun...  I totally explored the color GREEN... 
 Then I had started on this page the night before... but didnt' have time to finish it... but I did this morning... and love the bright colors of those new sprays from Dyan...  


Happiness creates a unique color...  Bask in the GLO... all of it too...  


Wow... love these new bright colors... 
 After spraying the page prior... the back side had some bleed thru... so I took advantage of the colors already on the page... and proceeded to doodle, add more colors and have a fun time... as you can see... so many thoughts were now flooding my mind... all wonderful thoughts...  what a wonderful way to start a new day out..
Then.... I fell in love with these colors...  I was having so very much fun... loving the colors... flowers, freedom, time in the early part of the day... and just being...  so these little purple and lavender flowers were born... and then this huge magical flower was flowing out of the 'mark makin' .... so it was a fun time...  

I had an art teacher once a long time ago that stated the art we were making was mark making... and the more lines or marks... it showed the interest you had in your piece... and the intent to get across to your viewers that you cared about your work and picture or creations.... so Patti... here's to you.. thanks for these powerful words... 

Well that is some way to start a day... and it will be a glorious one for sure...  
Hope you can join in on this type of fun, release, enjoyment and calm your mind and enjoy it all... life is a fun ride... 
Thanks for stopping by today for a visit... see you tomorrow... and have a good day... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, your page is stunning. Its always so interesting to see what you get up too. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete