Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

My LUCKY and favorite number is 6

 Trying to get back into the swing of things is sometimes a hard thing... but I am trying to get it all done... Today being SUNDAY.... it is time for Hels Sheridan's Stamper Sunday... and since I didn't do her challenge last week and felt horrible about it... I HAD to do it this week...  

I love the theme... my favorite number is 6 and it has always done well by me... and so I call it lucky too...  I used one of Tim's numbers... and hammered it a little and then used some alcohol inks and colored it... then sanded it off what was needed... funny how we do things... but it is all fun, isn't it???  LOL...  anyway... I then had fun making the dress form... I used some of that honeycomb paper... and cut the form out... and glued it onto the form I had cut out of grunge board...  what fun... prior to doing all that gluing, I did use some distress inks on the honeycomb... I used Antique Linen... for a lightly used look.. or a little more vintage look...  

I used a few colors on my background... and then embossed it and then colored over the embossing with Coffee archival ink...  love the look of that... then added some Martha lace... and a few flowers and leaves around...   
 Some Just Rite pretties... love these particular stamps... so nice with this dress form...  


My neighbor and I did the same tag... and yet hers and mine look nothing alike... I love them both... they are both rich in color... and the honeycomb on the dress form was fun to do...  


Such fun... 
I tucked a few little bows around the form.. one on top and one on the bottom... just for that frilly look of the honeycomb...  

Well the weather was really wonderful here today... and hope that you all had a wonderful Easter... I spent most of the day creating an Etsy store...  so much up loading.. I had a hard time with it...  but dial up is not fun no matter what... wish I had a faster speed of internet service... this 45 kbps is SLOW....  
but it is better than nothing... at least I can share and see a little bit of stuff...  

Which brings me to the end of this blog... Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you all real soon... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

5 comments:

  1. Really beautiful, Bonnie! I love all the wonderful elements. It was fun playing on Friday!

    Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bonnie, I love this tag, I do like using that honeycomb paper. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cor, this is gorgeous Bonnie, love that dressform... tis brilliant... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper ... happy easter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tag especial No 6 it's been lucky for me, I love dress form and the preety little bows around it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tag. It's really bright and that honeycomb dress form is great!!

    ReplyDelete