Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

RED flowers

 Happy SUNDAY.... wow... another week has slipped into the past and we are ready to start a NEW week... and it is another full week... plus some good challenges too... 


SPEAKING of which... this RED tag is for Hels Sheridan's Sunday Stamper Challenge  ... and the theme... I guess you know it already... RED .... 


I very rarely use the color... but I used it on Friday with a tag... and now this one.. and I am liking the color RED again..  it is funny how one goes thru favorite colors and sort of passes by the others...  but I still LOVE my purples, violets, and Greens of all shades... love them... so don't get any funny ideas that I am now in LOVE with red...  


The flowers are from my latest collection of Flowers in Pretties by Bonnie  Garden Patch collection   
 
 The leaves also are in that collection... a lot of fun things...  and also a grid to print the digital images with on your PC....  so much fun... 


I made this tag like a mini journal page... and the message on it was to my sweet hubby... who had dinner waiting for me after a long of teaching gals techniques ....  What a day we had too.... so very much fun.. 
 And they all said that they learned a lot ... I blew a few minds... had their heads swimming with creative ideas and lots to do when they got home...  


Everyone is hoping for another class of more things to learn... so some time soon I will get that done... and set a date...  
 This tag was a lot of fun... and the colors really are growing on me...  


So Hels... I hope this is RED enough for this challenge... LOL...  you are always such a fun person... and I had to do a FUN tag for this one...  




Hope you all have a FUN Sunday...  enjoy yourself...  
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit... 

Love, Light and Peace...
Bonnie  

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie,thanks for a VERY fun class, and you DEFINITELY blew MY mind! Enjoyed it immensely, looking forward to doing it again when you get time. So many fun techniques that were new, a few that were great refreshers too. Loved all the 'goodies' that you have been making and shared with us. Like this RED tag too. Red is my fav color (until I use blue, OR green, OR...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lala Bonnie, this is a vision of red lovliness... loving all those layers and how sweet is your hubby....bless! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday STamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think you should use red more often, love the flowers and the way you have layered the leaves. Lovely.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - lush flowers! Great bright and cheerful tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Bonnie, all in one word. Your tag is amazing and the flowers are beautiful. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete