Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Little Tin box with what????

At times I really get to be pretty 'cheap' or maybe a better nicer word is 'thrifty' with things...  

Well this is almost a 100% recycled items...  

The little lace frame, Marie brought to me as a present... and I love it... thanks Marie... I have a few more left... and use them sparingly... they are so sweet...  this one I had to cut to fit onto the box... but I did it... it is one of those little tins that we all seem to collect and reuse in some creative way...This one is going to hold change that seems to collect in the oddest of all places... on my work bench...  LOL.. .

Anyway... can you guess what the flowers are made from... 
YEP... you got it... the little felt pads from the blending tool... the ones that you most likely have thrown away... or saved... and not known what to do with them.... well cut out little flowers from them... either free hand like mine, or use a die cut... I added the centers and then a little bright GREEN liquid pearls in that yummy new GREEN..... so very pretty...  

Of course the entire tin was also covered in alcohol inks... love those inks... when it is nice out... I use them a lot more... as I always keep the doors open for the fresh clean air to come into the studio... YES...  so perfect... 

I might give this away.. .but also might just keep it... it is cute isn't it???  
Maybe I should make a few and sell them on my ETSY store... have you been there...??? I do so wish you would take a look and leave a favorite or something...  the name of my store??? 
what else.. .    Love Light and Peace Bonnie   *(no spaces...all one word.... of course)  

Thanks to all you wonderful people who leave me messages all the time... I love each and every one of them... and totally wish I could get to see all that you do... maybe some time soon... Sande and I are working on things so that I can see these pretties too...  

Have a fun time... and hope to see you soon... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment