Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

New project underway ! ! !

 Happy Sunday Morning...  Happy Challenge for Stamper Sunday.... Thanks Hels for using the theme of SUMMER colors...  I have been using them for a while trying to encourage the warmer air to circulate around the area... it settles for a few days.. then leaves and comes back again... maybe sometime soon it will settle in for a while... we lost a lot of our plants to the chill we had a few weeks ago... now everything has been planted again and hopefully it will be okay...  


I started on a new project yesterday...  I was totally frustrated by the fact that my new canon printer is not working again... I am very upset to say the least...  so I started on another project to try and pick my mood up... which it did for a while...  I decided to do a configuration box... but it is configured in a different way entirely... as I have a few extra boxes... and also wanted this one to be in the shape of a bird house...  so we will see how it turns out... 
 I also decided that I wanted to use a few things from when I was a child... ahem... these are antiques now...  don't like to admit that... but they are...  


The plastic is not like it is today at all.. it really looks like ivory...  


Anyway I had gotten these three little birds to put onto a shell pocketbook I was making... (with my mom's help)  and wanted these birds... they didn't make it onto the purse at all...  so I have kept them on a shelf or someplace since then...  finally they are standing up and have a home...  each home a little bit different...  this yellow one is so cute...  I put a printed flower in the back of this little box...  along with some bird paper... which I think is from My Minds Eye... but not really sure... 
 I have bits and pieces of all kinds of things on my work space... and they are sort of all finding homes...  so that it good... this banner is from Graphic 45 paper...  never quite made the last project...  


Here is the red bird... so cute... and a tiny little flower... the flowers here are made with the newest flower template of Tim's .... 
 I have wanted to make a secret little place and so I gathered up some hardware and went to work...  


The paper... graphic 45... the hardware Tim's....  the flower is also from the Tims newest flower die ....  




Inside... a BEE in a Bottle.. and then some graphic 45 things...  I love the bee in the bottle...  stamped and then inserted into the bottle... so much fun...  

There is also a little bottle of screws left over from the hardware hinges... and then a bottle of beads...  

I just had to share these with you... the box will take me awhile to make... but I will share it with you as I go along ... and will also share the completed project too.. 

Hope you have a nice day.... enjoy your day in all ways... and give yourself space to be YOU....  Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope to see you tomorrow... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. Loving the gardware and that bee in the bottle is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to gaze at...gorgeousness Bonnie... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete