Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Propped up Design

Sometimes life just  goes along smoothly like it should... while other times it is a mess plus...  I am just sailing along... having a blast with these Zen Tangles...  I am not sure if some of these are really tangles, but I have done them for years... and love doing them...  I have added some that are tangles...  but others are mine...  or do they all belong to the greater energy around us all???  

Oh well another long subject...  and very deep...  LOL...  

Here is my propped up design... I didn't want it to be laying down... it needed to be upright... so I made it come alive... 

 There is so much going on here... but I love it...  it is a wild thing...  
Almost looks like a heart... 
Or a very full paisley... ??? 

What do you think it looks like??? 

Hey... have a wonderful day... I am going to clean out my studio of all the unused things... I need to simplify my life, my studio and my brain... clean get away...  right???  

Enjoy what every you are doing... or are going to do...And Thanks so much for stopping by on this busy day... 
 Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

3 comments: