Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Finished PEACE journal page

On Monday I worked on this page and got a good start... you can look at the Unfinished page here 
but it was for 4 challenges and I promised that I would finish it up and post the finished page... so here it is...  

And then on Tuesday the challenge at I am a Diva was to use the tangle brayd and I did.. but  I really love doing that tangle... so I had to use it around the word PEACE.... it just held PEACE all together...  and it was just what I wanted... 

So after you take a look at all those pages... here are the rest of the pictures I took of this special page ... it is special as I have used it as a mantra for the past three days... calling for PEACE all over the world and sending love to all areas...  I do so wish we could live in peace and harmony...  


  
Around the page I have written words that are to help with creating peace... of course in my mind...  so this is the RESPECT area... respect others feelings... respect the earth, respect yourself...  the tangle up the side of the page here is for the EARTH MOTHER... whom we really need to respect greatly...  watch where you drive, save on fuel, preserve the air we breathe...  all that kind of thing... not just on one day a year... but everyday of the year...  I used my inktense pencils to color in the edges of this 12 x 12 page... 


Here is the top right hand corner of the page...  to Live Creatively and to think prior to doing something... think positively...  
Honor to ALL  and Harmony....  

All words of wisdom that we need to follow...  

Boy do I love my inktense pencils... the colors are so very vibrant...  


Unity, Friendship, Unconditional love.... again... all powerful ways to live...  do you love this tangle called coaster or what???  An how about Brayd??? I love them both...  

Down at the bottom edge.. another favorite... girlande...  fun to do... fun to color.. and love the effects it gives... 



 Okay... here is BRAYD in all its glory... surrounding PEACE... the place of honor....  to hold the thought of peace in all our minds... and to create inner peace and then spread it to others...  down in the lower left corner... it says  JUDGE NOT OTHERS...  so very true...
The top of the page is a necklace piece... with a charm at the end... the charm is a diamond... the most valued gem...  we need to spread these words as valued gems too...  we need PEACE on the face of this earth... Mantra of my week...  

Hey.. .thanks a million for reading all this... and also thanks for helping to spread PEACE... every single bit helps...  I enjoyed your visit... and see you soon... most likely tomorrow...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

10 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful, Bonnie. The patterns, the colours and of course the words. You are a very inspiring lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful pieces of brayd in fun inventive ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page. The close up of brayd really shows it off! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, what a gorgeous page. I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a pleasure stopping by here and seeing your art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a special way to use brayd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Bonnie. Your art journal page finished out beautifully! I love the zentangle you added after your post on SSSS. It's really really cool and just the perfect amount! Love it! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally enjoy visiting your blog! I love how you incorporate the journaling and the Zentangle with watercolor. New ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous, love your technique and color. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Diva Challenge turned out beautiful. Thanks for all the process photos - really helps someone like me who has no artistic background. Thanks too for the inspiration. Peace!

    ReplyDelete