Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh wow.... did I mess up...

Okay... so I am not perfect...  LOL.. I admit it.. 100% ... 

The other day when I looked at the challenge, over at I am A Diva,  I did what I always do and look at the directions for that particular tangle...  on line at tanglepatterns.com...  

When I looked at Mooka, I didn't see that there was anything other than the video... and being on dial up... well we will not go there...  
So I studied the picture really good I thought and did the tangle...  
I can't see other peoples work.. .but a very good friend told me that I had not done the tangle correctly...  so I went back into the tanglepatterns.com and low and behold there was a link for the newsletter!!! YES... and so I did the challenge over...  

Here are a few others that I did too...  
 I love this mooka tangle as Mucha is a favorite artist... really wild... love his work.. our son just bought a book of all his older work and we were oogling over the pieces and seeing which ones we loved the best... really neat stuff...  

Anyway..  so I am glad that you can not see my RED face... but you can see my GREEN mooka... 
I started to do some Assunta and then stopped and realized that little humming bird or Bee wanted to come alive... so here it is... 

I know that I will continue to use this tangle for many reasons...  
I LOVE it...  Mooka that is... Assunta... oh well I will take that or leave it... not a favorite... love the motion of tangles.. and it has no rhythm  and I love rhythm.... 

Thanks for taking a look see again... and also for all the comments about my first tile for this challenge...  and thanks Laura for pushing us...  it is really a wonderful thing that you do...  

Thanks for taking a look.. Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   

6 comments:

  1. Each one has a wonderful sense of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Bonnie, it is just fun!!!
    So mokka is your favourit en assunta not, i do understand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are lovely, and the last one is fun and whimsical. By the way, I went back and looked at the piece you did on Monday. It's still lovely. I just thought you were doing a variation of mooka. So no red face is needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! Glad you found the newsletter.And Katydid is right; yours would be fine as a tangleation of mooka. We are allowed to do that; after all, it's our art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tangles! and your use of color is lovely.

    ReplyDelete