Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A little doodling going on around here...

 I have been having a lot of trouble with my phone and since I have dial up... that limits my ability to upload things... so please understand that I am here doing a dance to connect my lines... and will do it as soon as possible... LOL...  sooner hopefully than later...  

I have been told by AT&T that the problem is solved... but guess what... it isn't...  so I keep on dancing...  and that gives me time to get other things done... but hey... I want to blog... I have things I would like to see and do...  but that is why I have not been able to get on here as much... thanks so much for understanding...  


 So I glad that I have a few extra pens, and pencils and some paper... as it keeps my sanity in check... at least a little bit anyway... LOL...  

I have been trying out new and different tangles and seeing which ones I like with each other...  


 Some are really nice together... while others I have trouble with getting them to work the way I really want them too... practice, practice, practice... that is what I am doing....  


 I love taking a letter and creating within the string of it... this is the letter Z... love to play with that one...  

a few new tangles.. and some older ones.... I love hollibaugh and pearls...  love this quilt one too... 
 I love putting this tangle called dragonhair around something like this...  and rope in a narrow channel... love pressed wood too... 



 Auraknot is a favorite... that is for sure... and I love coaster too...  

Maybe I should just say that I love to tangle... LOL... do you think??? 


The other day I was cleaning out file cabinets in my office and came across an old date book... from 2000 and decided to look thru it... I came across this star... love it...  I have to learn how to draw it with a single line yet... but do like the way it moves in a picture....  a little of this and a little of that will make a tile...  that is for sure...  

Some of these are small while others are 8X11.... rather huge... but that just gives me more space to play in... and longer too... this one is 5x7...  

Hope that you have a nice day... it is on the cool side here today... and rather pleasant...  a good day for cleaning and get rid of things... that is what I am going to finish doing...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and enjoy you time with what ever you are going to do too...  

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get these online! I always love to see what you are creating. :)

    ReplyDelete