Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Mooka and Assunta Diva # 83

 Happy Monday.... 
Not so good right now, as our phones are not working well... and the repair men are suppose to be working on the lines...  but I am bound and determined to get this up...  other wise it will be a long time prior to me getting back on here!!!   

Well today being Monday...there is a challenge over at I am A DIVA    and it is all new to me... I have not done either one of these tangles... and of course was unable to watch the video on the mooka... but think that with the help of the thumb nails I got it pretty good... I had fun with this one... Anyway... we could only use the two tangles of Mooka and Assunta... and so I did... I did add some color and also did the tangle on some paper that I cleaned up my work sheet with...  love making paper like that.. so unique and different... Hope you can see the tangles through it... 
 

Not my normal style.. .but hey... fun is fun... 
I think I will play with this a bit more today (off and on... have a lot to do... I am cleaning out closets... !!!  Getting rid of things!!! )  I love to take breaks from doing things and do a little tangling!!!  Always helps make 'work' go faster...  

Have a fun day... enjoy the day to the fullest and tangle a little bit here and there...  Thanks for stopping by and also a great huge thanks for all the comments you leave...  I love them all... each and every one of them... makes my day perfect in all ways...  

love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  



17 comments:

  1. Like this organic flowy feel. Mooka makes lovely leaves and movement. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooka and Assunta are just beautiful on their wonderful background. Nice challenge piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant and beautiful interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, wow so many are finding just the right way to do this and you are one of them that has found perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the Mooka done that way looks like blades of grass. Great tile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so delicately beautiful - you make these 2 tangles look like they were made for each other!! hehe one wouldn't think that when you see them in their raw state. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So lovely, and the background really adds to the tile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tile, its so pretty and flowy (is that a word? lol). I htink the green Mooka looks like fiddle heads, very nice. keep up the good work and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so elegant and flowing - beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, Bonnie - this is really pretty! I love your splashy background, it really makes the whole thing sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Many places need some green this year and this looks so summery and lush. Hope your phones get fixed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very elegant piece and I love the soft color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. VEry nice!!! love what you did with the two together...they really enhance each other!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You nailed the colour!!! Great tangle!

    ReplyDelete