Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This little piggy

This is the second page for the Altered Alice Challenge this month... I do so hope you will check it out and maybe join in on the fun...  Alice is so much fun to create with... try it... you will become a full time fan too... 


 Everyone is looking to find anyone that knows what the TOP SECRET is... 


Alice is looking all over the woods for the Mad Hatter... the woods are thick with brush... and also the flowers are blooming Wonderland style ... LOL...  and the path is the same as in the little room at the bottom of the Rabbit hole...  so funny huh???  


I think she is on the right trail... but
you never know... 

Did you find anything out at all???  

Any type of clues ...???? 

Please let me know if you find anything out???  

Thanks... Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice again! I am enjoying seeing the story unfold. LOVE the text elements. The background is very cool, is that a stencil? The picture is not big enough for me to read the words in the grass but I love it all anyway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the fabulous backgrounds you create for your Alice stories. Wonderful! xxD

    ReplyDelete