Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

On the FENCE!!!!

I don't know where yesterday went to... but I finally got around to making my tags for the Challenge... !!!  The Challenge of course is 
 

Compendium of Curiosities 2, Challenge 6!

Technique 6: Tissue Wrap Collage
 
 
 With that all being said... I read my book by TIM and gathered up my supplies and went to town...  I have done this one a few times... and still am up in the air over which way I really like it... so I did both ways... and you can let me know which way you like the best...  

 Let me start by saying that this tag is done with the stamping on the top of the tissue... and in some ways I live it better..  but I also like the other way too... not really sure which I like better... HELP...  


I used one of the Daisies from my newest Collection of digitals...on the side... I love daisies and since it is spring and they are blooming all over the area I had to use this today...   
Of course the letters are from a Tim Die too... 
 I used Liquid Pearls on the center of the daisy and on the leaves and stem....   and used Dylusion spray on the letters... love to use that, as they blend so very quickly and give a rich bright look...I love the 3D ness of the tag that the flower adds and then the tissue wrap back up in the background...    




 Okay... on this tag I used a digital that has not been released yet but I am so in love with the honeysuckle this year... I have a couple of bouquets that my sweet hubby picked for me... and so I sketched it and put it on here...  


There of course is a deep message on this tag too...  


BEE  LIVE.... let the bees live... we need the bees in order for us humans to stay alive...  this is very important to our way of life...  all the sprays and things that are killing our bees should STOP....   NOW...  not in a few years... or next week even... NOW... so when you buy an apple you are helping to kill bees...  the sprays that they use do a really good job of that... it will wipe out a whole colony of bees in a few weeks...  buy organic apples... buy organic everything as a matter of fact... we are no different than the bees...  take care of your body too...   so the sprays were worked so that the BE was a different color... that is for sure...  I used the stamps of the tree and birds in flight on this one... and then put the tissue on top of the stamping... 
 I really like them both... so am not going to worry about it...  but use both ways...  


I also always use my Distress Markers when coloring my Pretties by Bonnie flowers and leaves...  I love all the colors... but there is not a set of markers that will make leaves as pretty as the distress markers... I really LOVE the greens in this set...  they are wonderful...  




 I used Broken China on the background and then used Shabby Shutters on the fence area... and t hen used Picket fence on top of that... I wanted a white picket fence... LOL....no pun intended... just wanted it...  Love honeysuckle growing up a fence... it is growing all over the farm gates and it always smells so very pretty... love it... 
Of course the butterflies need to have a cleaner environment too...  so this tag is a loud scream for HELP from each and every one of us... think about using sprays ... and also about buying things that have been sprayed...  

Have a super nice day... and enjoy this weather... at least we are having a BLUE North Carolina Day here...  no clouds... just DEEP BLUE SKIES.... love these days... going to go stare at the sky and absorb some sun this morning... 

Have a wonderful week-end... and enjoy yourself...  I would love to have you take a look at my newest collections... and there is also a GREAT Bonus give away for all purchases...  until May 31st...  hope you will take a look...    Thanks for stopping by for a visit and also for visiting my other sites... 
 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags, both of them!! I haven't done this one yet, just trying to get some inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two... your digitals are beautiful and they capture the essence of spring/summer so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't possibly choose a favorite, Bonnie-- they're both gorgeous! You are indeed the Queen of Garden Art!

    Thanks so much for the reminder about the bees and the importance of buying organic foods. It's something I believe very strongly in, and I know it makes a difference on both a personal and planetary level.

    ReplyDelete