Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Daisy Gift Bag and Tabbed Book

 I have to start out by apologizing for these pictures... some of these were very hard to get a good picture of .... due to the coloring ... but I know that you will be able to see enough good pictures to get the idea...  


I used some of my Pretties by Bonnie  flowers from the Dynomite Daisy collection... I love daisies and wanted to play around with these today, as Glenn just picked me another really large bouquet of them today... I love them... did I say that already..????  


I also wanted to make something as a gift... and I started out by making the bag first... not kidding...  I knew what I was going to make as the GIFT... so the bag was the Fluff...  but it turned out so very pretty that I think that it will be used quite a few times...  I like it when that happens... Upcycling is so good for the earth...  


Well I made the small tote...  using some paper from Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection... and the paper is named  Mercurial Masterpiece...  A really special print... with a border all the way around the 12 x 12 paper.. so this bag is a good size bag... and perfect for my gift... 
 I used 2 sheets of the paper... and a few daisies... and leaves... Love these daisies... they brighten anything up... don't you think...  add a light to the project...  I used a sheer black ribbon for the 'handles' of the bag... but they are just for look... not to be used... a little too frail...  



 I used a green marker and a little dew drop magic for the centers of my daisies... and also some liquid pearls by Ranger.. .  




 All my daisies are layered... and when you get your collection of digital images you will also get a software package so that you can print TONS of all the exact size flower...  and make these pretty layered flowers...  they are so pretty on all kinds of things... tags, bags, cards, scrapbook pages, you name... they will certainly brighten up any project... 
 I made three small bows to go down the side of the bag on the right hand side... just to off balance the daisies going up the left...  


The picture isn't that great... but at least you can see what I am talking about... 
 Okay... then for the gift... what gal doesn't LOVE another little book... this book is 5X8.5 inches... and has four sections to it... a little frilly... a little flowery... and lots of places to write, sketch or doodle in...  perfect size for a purse... or tote... and a great gift...  


When you buy a collection between now and May 31st there is a bonus gift ... the more collections you buy.. .the more bonus gifts you receive... how to punch this background is one of the bonus gifts...  it is a fun way to use those punches and be creative again... 
 A little bit closer to see the daisies and the colander... which will be coming out soon...  





I love using liquid pearls on so many things... and especially leaves and greenery...  down by my watermark you can see my dots on the leaf.. LOVE doing that...  

Looking forward to you getting some of these collections so that I can see what you will make... all the gals that have received your sets... I would love to see what you are creating...  

Thanks so much for stopping by today... and hope to see you again tomorrow...  more goodies will be up here... that is for sure... 

Have a GREAT day... enjoy  the day entirely... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment