Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bliss

Being that this is a holiday week-end in the USA and everyone seems to be so very engrossed in celebrating I decided to do some of my own celebrating for ME!!!  I became totally involved with my paints, and all kinds of things, like markers, crayons, inks, sprays ... you name it ... it is and has been used and totally enjoyed...  the other day I created a piece of paper and then even revamped it into my journal... which I will show ya'll at a later date... but wanted to share this with you today... but I used the same technique as Challenge 7 at Studio L3   which was to use a technique from Tim Holtz's book of techniques...called brushless....    so that was the beginning... of the page... I did make my own leaf stamps to use... (an interesting note is that after I finished the entire pages and flipped to the next section of my journal... I had leaves already to go for the next page... LOL.. the color distress that I used had gone right thru the page... LOVE IT... so now I have to think of something to use that for... not a difficult thing for me... right???   )and then started to blend in different colors... finally using that new color of Squeezed Lemonade.. I could go for some right now... it has been rather hot down here in the Carolinas and lemonade is a must ... but I settled for some sweet cantalope that we grew last year... I am trying to empty out the freezer... the winter is over and now we need to use up the tail end of all the foods... getting ready for all the NEW foods that are TRYING to grow... we are again in a severe drought...  Another Rain dance might be in order... 


 Anyway....

I drew some flowers, and painted them... and then upon rising this morning I had to check out Sunday Stamper challenge with Hels Sheridan and saw that her challenge was to use a word...  I would do that after I finished this page section in my journal..... 



so I went to work to finish this piece... and it needed something else... so I drew some leaves with my distress markers... and it still needed something else...  



 So I started to add some words...  and thoughts started to flood my mind.. and I had to write them all down... why can't I  just write ONE word and be done!!!  




Well that is not my style is it???  




 I love words... to use them on creations... to speak them... to WRITE them... 
and just use them all the time... At the same time I started to think about the day....
 And had to add the feeling of looking out from all these wonderful flowers...  


I hope you add some flowers to your creations...  I have a lot of digital flowers in my collections on Pretties by Bonnie 
 
 Hope you will take a look and see which flowers you need in your collections...  digitals are so easy to use and you can get so many different looks with just ONE flower...  and size too...  


I had to add ONE more word... as it was the feeling that I totally had when I finished creating this piece and it was bliss... 
 So I grabbed a Ideology tag and clip to attach to this page in my journal...  as it was PERFECT ending to the pages...  




I used a lot of things... but generally all things that were on my work space... LOL... it is a mess in my studio right now...  not usually like this at all.. maybe that is why I am so free to draw and color... 




 I really had fun with this piece... and let it all go to create this... will do somemore of this later on... might even try my hand at cleaning a little bit today...  not my studio... the rest of the house is in need of some loving care too...  



 Live in Bliss... Create ART.... Play... Live life... Embrace each moment....  Enjoy color.... Love self... give yourself a time to be alone and create what YOU desire... let it all hang out... and be free with your hand...  




 
Hope that you have a GREAT week-end... and thanks for stopping by for a visit...  see you again soon... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

9 comments:

  1. Bonnie, you have a way with flower imagery that's rare and utterly delightful! I'm so glad you're taking time for yourself and creating such beauty! It's awesome to see TWO stunning pieces from you for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The colours are really lovely Bonnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work - truly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous! LOVE that face peeping out the bottom corner!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING, totally stunning indeedily... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous! the flowers and colours are all so rich in colour and the words, well they make the piece so good hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the exuberance of this work - brilliant flowers and the words and other extras - great

    ReplyDelete