Followers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sweet Violets

 Quite  a few favorites here.. I love the colors of this whole picture... the teal butterfly paper is from K and Co... and it is so pretty...  I was saving it for a SPECIAL occasion... and this was it...  


I added the violets which are a another favorite flower of mine and also the Just Rite shape...  the other favorite here is the little tag... 
A friend of mine gave me the tag punch... thanks Victoria... and I love it... it is a Fiskcar punch and I would never have bought it, as I wouldn't think I would use it that often... but in reality I use it the most of any punch I have ever had!!!!  

I have some little stamps that just fit in the punch area and I am happy with that...  but these violets I love the most... 

They are not released yet... but if you order your collections between now and the end of May, I will make sure you also get this violet...  it is so cute with daisies... and for all those that have received their collections... I will send you one too..  how is that... dont' like to have anyone feel like they missed out on something...  and this violet is a special little one..    

It comes with two buds... one single bud and also a double bud...  the leaves are in the greenery area of your folders...  

Thanks for taking a look and hope that you will take advantage of this special on Pretties by Bonnie and don't forget to remind me about the violet!!!  

Have a fun and creative day... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment