Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chocolate ?????

 I just had to put this into my journal... I had just added this flower to my newest collection of flowers on Pretties by Bonnie, and wanted to share it with ya'll.... I love it... and the colors... of course it is inspired by the Ranger colors of Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions... I love them...  they are so very bright and colorful... I think that is the THEME for SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW.... right???? Of course it is... so here is another entry for me... love it... 
 
 So I sprayed my paper with them... did a little stencil work... or play as the case may be... and then added my thoughts of the moment!!!  With Chocolate... and  then added my new flower... .a couple of snails... love them... they are so cute... 




and added a little mark making.... and some more doodling....  of course I love to doodle... so that is a natural for me...  

thanks for taking a look today... and hope to have more goodies tomorrow...  

See you then... thanks for stopping by for a visit....  

Have a super nice day... no matter what kind of weather you are having...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I absolutely love the vibrant colours and use of stencils. Your flower is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool art journal pages! Your flower is so pretty on the left hand side. I love all of your vibrant color you've achieved on the right side. The stenciled images look way cool, too. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, oooh! I love your pretty flower and the Dylusions colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Bonnie,Thank you for sharing your fabby creation with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show,really love all the fabby colors you have used, really fabulous journal pages you made, Good luck Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete