Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Circles

click to see larger... 
 Circles.... Hels Sheridan's Challenge on Ink on MY Fingers.... Sunday Stamper Challenge....   CIRCLES!!!!  Well... I am flying around  the ceiling right about now... I loved doing this piece...I started off with some Dylusion sprays... and then added some stencils with a blending tool... and then added and added and finally thought do I have enough circles on here yet???  I had circles from the stencil... circles in the flowers, dots, wreaths, the WORD is a circle... ETERNITY....  yes!!!   The center of the flowers... circles all over the place...  do you see them all.. yikes... tons of fun... tons of circles... and all on a sunny day!!!  
 I do hope that ya'll are having some nice weather over in the UK and other places across the pond...  it is really nice here in Western North Carolina in the mountains... we even have a nice cool breeze which I am totally enjoying right about now... as it is a little on the toasty side here...  


So... do you think that the colors are bright enough on this piece... I LOVE these bright colors that Dyan has in her sprays... so wild and WONDERFUL... makes one feel good to just see them...  and when they hit the paper...  WOW... pop zum... you are flying around the ceiling...  higher than a kite!!!! 


 Here is a close up of some of the circles... on the butterfly... on the stencils circles... and the tiny dots...  


Circles...  


               Circles........ 


                                   CIRCLES... 
Love circles.. 
Even the centers of the flowers are circles... used liquid pearls for the centers...  

The flowers and wreath are from Pretties by Bonnie  from the newest collection...  

I put Utee on the violets... so they are like porcelain... and I love the sheen to them... wonderfully exciting when it all comes together like we can do these days...  

I also doodled on this piece... the white line drawings are me...  along with the dots.... as you can see I love to even write with dots....  love them too.. I love most things...  

Hope that you have enjoyed this half as much as I did to make it... then I will be happy...  Enjoy the day... have fun.. and thanks so very much for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...  Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bright colours, certainly brightened up my day here in the UK where it is overcast and very cold! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Bonnie, it certainly shows the fun you had creating it. The colours are bright and cheery. Here in Scotland the sun is shining brightly. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant colours on this card for the circles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely inspired Bonnie, even the word is a circle, how cool is that! Bright and beautiful indeedily... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete