Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

FAVORITES

A page of Favorites 
 
Today Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge is to use your FAVORITE stamp… Oh MY  GOODNESS !!!  There are way too many favorites…  it would look junky plus… 

So I decided to do one thing… and that was to do a "FAVORITES"  page in my journal… a favorites of today that is… LOL… as each day new things blooms… colors that I have to use… stamps that are my favorites, new digitals that I have drawn… on and on… so here are my FAVORITES  …TODAY!!! 
Favorite Colors...  Greens, pinks, purples
 


Favorite Stamps …  the dragonflies, snail and WORDS… these words have been used so very many times that the stamp which is over 7 years old is literally falling apart… it was one of the first clear stamps that Stampington put out… and I have to say that it was not the best of quality… at all… and it was very sticky and hard to get on and off the acrylic block… well it has it’s own block and I guess it is truly my very favorite stamp of all times…  even with all the faults… I love it… 
Love SNAILS ! ! ! 
 
I love my snails, and also all my dragonfly stamps… so I used some that I haven’t used in a while…. Felt good… as I love them too…  Then I chose some fitting words, and also some of my favorite Pretties  By Bonnie digital art … I have released a few of these… but the two by two flower will be released soon…  I love the wreath that is why I had to include that here…I love to put dots on this wreath... as well as on leaves... but really love to do that on the wreath....  it is my favorite to color, cut out!!! And use the most of all..  it goes with everything … like a little black basic dress…. LOL… that is it… 
My favorite flower too.. a daisy 
 

I have to say that I love my Distress Inks… and used them to create all the papers… and also used my very favorite stencil which is of leaves by TCW…. Love it… and also Dyan’s circle… favorites on the list of all favorites…   
A wreath I love to color, cut and use all the time 
 When I am tired, or need a boost of energy... I will make papers... using my work sheet, a few ink pads... and then some spritzers, perfect pearls ... all in one place and handy to use... I will make 15 sheets of paper that I LOVE and become my favorites too... so I have used a few of them too...  they have tons of glimmer and elegance to them...  I love them all.. 
ME....  Riding the Energy in my own unique way... 
I hope that you have had a good day... or if you are looking at this in the morning that you have a good day... and create something using your favorites... you can post it on Simon Says Stamp and Show... and maybe even win a $50.00 shopping spree... they are fun... I have won Twice... and had a blast both times... there store is GREAT... go take a look... pick out some things that you want... and maybe you will be the lucky one this week... Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope to see you tomorrow too...  Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie, your art journal pages are beautiful! I love the background color!! It's so soothing. Love your added flowers, leaves, snails and dragonflies. They look wonderful! And your sentiment looks great, too. I'm guessing you free handed that!! I'm jealous! : ) Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorites journal pages is wonderful! Love your flowers, and the leaves are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and fabulous use of your faves! xxD

    ReplyDelete