Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Exciting NEWS

Today... Thursday the 17th of May... I am announcing a new Digital Collection...  called DYNOmite Daisies... I love it ... as daisies are my very favorite flower...  I sure think you will love it too...  








You will have to take a look and see some of the flowers offered in this collection...   at Pretties by Bonnie 
(I seem to be having problems with linking... so if you can not connect... please use the Icon on the top right column... it should take you to Pretties by Bonnie  Thanks so very much)   

There is so much in this collection that you will LOVE it all... and the fun part is that when I figured out the price per digital in this collection... it was less than 65 cents per digital!!!!  WOW...


BUT also... I have added some really fun things... and that is when you purchase a Kit, an on line class or a collection of digitals from me... you will receive BONUS gifts... the more you buy... the more you receive...  Clip art... or tutorials... your choice... it is all   Here...  for you to see and decided which you desire to play with...

So please take a look see... and I do hope to hear from you soon... 
I am only a click away...  

Thanks for stopping by today... and Have a SUPER GREAT day... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment