Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A wedding in the Air

A gal that is in our Fat Book Group, is getting married, and she is having a country Wedding... so what could be more perfect than matching outhouses... LOL... I had this stamp sitting on my worktable and when I heard that Robin was getting married I just had to create a card for her using this stamp...

A little rough on his side... and very pretty eyelet on her side... and that is how the background was started...

Then I used the Classical Frame from Spellbinders to create the next layer... very easy to create... cut two white and 2 green frames, and then cut them in half... and sort of raise the green ones to slip out from behind the white ones... glue in place... and you have this glorious setting... now
you can position them anywhere you desire.. which is what I did with the next layer...

A layer with the cuddlebug folder of all hearts... run thru the big shot with a very pretty color of sage paper... and then the outhouses were stamped and painted very carefully... and cut out and added... the entire card is popped in between layers... so it is really a card when you have it in your hands... a bow was added... and then I mailed it to her...
Hope she likes it... it was ceratinly made with a lot of love for her and the love of her life...
Congratuations Robin... all the best to you.. .

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog... hope you enjoyed this card... please leave a comment about it... Thanks in advance...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment