Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The tinest little bird house

Oh this one is so cute... it is really small too...
Someone asked where I got the patterns...

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/free-downloads.html

She has two of the three that I have shown you... the other one is from SCS library...

Anyway... this one was so cute and I colored it my Twinkling H20's... on the sides there are also a lot of Heart flowers... and on the back... HOME SWEET HOME...

I am going to send these bird houses to my mom, and hopefully she will hang them up in her picture window to watch spring fill in around them and she will see spring arrive real soon...

I used Martha's border and corner punches on this and also used a SU bird on a nest on the inside of this little house...

Hope you will try and make a few... they are really fun and so very cute as little tag on present even... love them...

Have a creative day and have fun...

Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment