Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Faeries in Apricot

I wanted to use some of my 3D sheets... so this was a priority today... this little PINK one was so sweet that I had to use it.. and cut out all the layers... then I made some flowers that I thought matched it... and when I got all done realized that this matched my apricot papers so perfectly... so it became apricot!!!! I used the Dotted swiss folder for my bg paper... and also the eyelet pendant for the base... then I cut out the leaves cuddlebug folder for some added leaves... but the other leaves are ones that I cut out... I also painted the flowers with my H20s and then used a gold pen to accent them... used a stamen punch on velum for the centers of the flowers... Added a large pearl and bow... love this one... hope you do too...

Hope you are enjoying the new year so far... I know I am... lots of good friends around on the 1st... and also today... feeling good...
Thanks for coming to my Blog... I hope you are enjoying it..

Love Light and Peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment