Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Doddle card

I have created 1000's of doodles in my life time and have saved alot of them... some are in my books that you can purchase from my publisher... you can click on the book to the right and it will take you right to them.. you will see all my books that I have published...

I decided to start to use some of my doodles on cards... and love the way that they look... this is one of them.. .I colored the flower in with my twinkling H20's... and then used chalk around the edge of the circle spellbinder... I used a mount of the next size... and then a scalloped one in a soft printed paper.. Then I used a larger sheet of dark sage and found Marthas border and corner punch to be perfect for this... added a bow and it was done...

I love the pink paper, as it is bazzill.. find these colors rich and elegant in all cases... very nice paper..

Hope you enjoy this doodle and card.. I will be using more of them.. so please let me know how you like them on a card..

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. I looked at the list of your books and was surprised to see how many books you wrote. Congratulations and I wish you all the success.

    ReplyDelete