Followers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Brick Walls.... wow what fun !!!!

Todays Technique Challenge was to create a brick wall... so that I did... I dont' like to waste things, and as I told you the other two cards below with the messed up prints... well this is another one.. except this one stamped on white paper... I used gray paper on the others... so this one way not really 100% necessary that I use it... but hey... waste not, want not... so I made the bricks... adn then just took away the ones that were messed up... I added the lotus charm where their was a hole... and I loved it... so it was a GO for me...

I added the black trim... on the top of the card, and also on the bottom section... This is called an easel card and I do love making them.. .if you want directions... just let me know.. .I will write them out for you..

Hope you enjoy this card... I enjoyed making it... and thanks for visiting my Blog... hope you are enjoying it... let me know by your comments... that's the only way I know what you are thinking... my ESP has sort of gone by the wayside... LOL..

Have a wonderful day...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment