Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Purple Pansy... soooo Pretty

Oh we did have so very much fun... making daisies, roses... pink and white, lilies, pansies.. .see the little faces on them... I love them... I will show you more as the weeks go by... I love making these flowers and will share them all with you... this one I especially loved so I had to use it first... I chose to use my newest border punch... from Martha, and then added my heart border punch.. .with a little bit of an addition on the corners... I cut out some of the border punch and added it with some glue!!!! I then used a piece of paper I had painted with my trusty H20's.. and then a label from Spellbinders... oh wow.. I am liking this one... great for todays inspiration... and its color is really getting me in the mode to create a lot today.. WOW..

A little bow and then the pansy with a few added leaves.. and some pearls...
Have a fun time...
Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, Bonnie! The flower is gorgeous. Can't wait to use my flowers!

    April

    ReplyDelete