Followers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Horses


WOW... todays inspiration gave me a perfect way of making a card for Glenn for Valentines day... and I also did it as a casing on Yvonne Ana's gallery... she does some really nice cards... so I love this one and choose to do it for Glenn.. .

Starting at the back.. .I used a pebble cuddlebug and then used my ranger ink pads and rubbed the russet over it first and then the coffee secondly... it gives a nice 'leather' look to the paper... then I used a couple of squares and topped them off with a white Fleur Di lis die template from Spellbinders... then an octagon scalloped in black and one in white as a frame... but the one with the horse is off white.. and I used my twinkling H2o's to paint the horse with.. so he shines... I love it... and I know Glenn will too.. WE use to have a pair of Belgiums and when we left NJ we brought one with us... (the other one had died) he weighed only 2300 pounds... and took a whole 40 foot trailer to haul him and all his equipment... but he was a love.. he also died a few years ago... but he is still a love in our hearts...

Hope you enjoy this one.. and I hope that Glenn does too..
Thanks for visiting my blog.. and have a nice day...

Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment