Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Thanks for all you give to me...

A special Valentine card...
Again another challenge was fulfilled at the same time... this was a couple of challenges ... so I felt really good.. as I was limited to the time I took to make it... A piece of Basic Grey paper... and a little gingham paper for the background. Then a border of lace made from a Martha Stewart Border punch. Then I used another punch to create the three punches in the pink paper... and put that onto a solid darker pink... added the hearts with SpellBinders scalloped hearts...

But again... my flowers were tugging at my heart... I had just made this cute little trillium and it was perfect for this card... being that I was only suppose to use red, pink, white and black... so I added a couple of cherry blossoms, which have a vellum center... and so much fun to make... a satin bow... and it is ready to send out...

I naturally made this with much love.. and hope that you enjoy it too...

Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie...

No comments:

Post a Comment