Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Tea Party

Every Tuesday there is a Challenge called Tea pot Tuesday.. and there is always someone weaving a wonderful 'story' to go along with the challenge... This week it was all about apples... and this little girl being the best picker in the world... so I created these two cards..

The one to the left was also for the color challenge... where we had to use Chocolate, Pink and Eggplant... a very hard combination for me to use... but after afew I was able to get the hang of it...

This one I used my Martha Stewart punches and created a frame for the two paisleys... and then added my gal was was dancin her heart away... Of course I made the flowers too..

Making flowers like this is very easy.. .they don't have to be fancy.. draw a simple flower, like a child would draw... and then with a paint brush, paint it in... and then outline with a darker color... cutting it out add dimension to it... then I punched a tiny little flower out of a contrasting color... and put that in the center and added some liquid pearl as the center.. very simple and looks like it took all day... only minutes and you can have a whole bouquet done...



This one was a funny card... but it came out pretty cute... I might even be able to use it??? I made a 'barn' with some left over pieces of paper on my work table, and then added some leaves to look like a branch. I then painted a piece of cardstock with my Twinkling H20's and then punched apples in two different sizes... put some pop dots on the back and added them to the branch...

What took me the most all day long, was to cut out the stamps of the girls... this one took me over 45 minutes... very detailed... and yet so very alive...

Hope you enjoyed looking at these cards...
Thanks for visiting my blog, and please leave a comment on your thoughts... would love to know what you are thinking... Thanks for visiting me and hope you return...

Love, light and peace... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment