Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Snowlady in August

Today the Fun For All Challenge is to make a SNOW CARD... with something distressed or roughed up on it... My lady has on Fuzzy Mittens... you can see them closer in the picture below...
I had just received a large shipment of Just Rite Stamps and so this was a perfect time to start to play with them...
I had to create an easel card, so I could fit everything I wanted to use on the card...LOL..
So many lovely toys to play with...
On the top part of the card, I used one of the snowpeople from the set Groovy Snowmen... and cut it with the circular spellbinder and then a piece of bazzill for the scalloped backing.
The white background on the top and bottom are from the Cuttlebug set Winter Wonderland... a really nice set... I also happen to have quite a few of them on hand...(Toyz 4 Paper ) so if you need one, let me know... I can mail it right out to you.. The band is from the set called Winter Borders..another great set..



Here is a close up of this precious SNOWLADY..
I used some glitter around on the stars and her nose has some too...
I used Stickles Stardust... and then used pearls for the accents around the scalloped circle.


The Snowflake is also a Cuttlebug combo called Ice Crystal. a cut and emboss set.
Let it snow... by Just Rite is so cute.. I stamped it in black.. adn then used some pale blue chalk to give some depth to it... I used more stardust stickles on the snowflake...
Another card for my Christmas card stash...
Thanks Jeanne for a great challenge today... I loved it...
Hope you have a cool day today...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

7 comments:

  1. Did you change your blog or what...hey this is cool. Love the green...so soothing. Oh and the card in blue, of course it's gorgeous! Love the easel and the fun snowman. What details and beauty you add to a card Bonnie sweetie.

    Hugsxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a very beautiful cards
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. easel cards are some of my faves-and I love yours gf-super cute snowlady image

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors of the card - fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little snowman! This card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love that little snowlady!! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet wintry card! Love the colors on this one and of course I love snowladies and snowmen!

    ReplyDelete