Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Be Inspired #98 By the Sea


The front of the card...closed and ready for mailing.. then you open and you see this.....

Oh what fun I had with this challenge...
First off...
the Images are by Digital Delights by Louby Loo
And they are so adorable... I just might have to make a few more cards for this challenge to share with you the images... they are really precious..
I usually do a little more realistic style of card... but these were really fun to play with... and
Play I did...

First off... I built a card that has 4 layers to it... you will see as you really study the card...
Lots of Cuttlbebug folders have been used...
Shell collage 37-1611
D'vine Swirl 37-1142
Tiny Mosaic 37-1146
Polka Dots 20-00207
Then I used some of the cutting dies... Such as the one with the shell and seahorses...
Which is 37-1120... Love that... it is so versatile. I use it far more than I ever thought I would..
Also the poppy one with the Honey comb... and I don't have that number...

The other items... like the adorable Mermaid, the Turtle, and the Grasses are all
Digital Delights by Louby Lou... Of course with a digital image, you can make these any size YOU choose to make them.. so it was fun... I made them a little bit larger, as this card is 6 inches wide ... and about 9 inches tall.. a little bit more... but close enough...



I took pictures of the card in sections... so that maybe you can see it a little bit better...
I am on dial up... ugh.. so I have to limit my size of picture.... sorry .. but it is the best I can do now... maybe sometime IF I ever get the opportunity to get this higher speed you will see the details of each little thing..
I have used Dimensional Pearls on this card all over...
Also Stickles by Tim Holtz, and also the regular ones... so the card does have a wonderful glimmer to it..


Here is the center of the card... with the cute little turtle... and his friends all around him ...
The large shell behind the seahorse is a cuttlebug folder... wow.. I love it like this..

And then the bottom that folds up so that when the card is ready for mailing it looks like the very first picture...
But from the side... it looks like this.. 1/2 inch between each section..
Love the style... and it is really a dimensional card... I have most items all popped too.. so each layer is 3D too..

What fun this was.. Thanks a lot LoubyLoo for the delightful Cahllenge...
Please go to Cuttlebug Challenge and partake of this Be Inspired Challenge... it is fun... and check out Digial Delights by LoubyLoo too.. what fun I have had with these fun critters..

Hope you have enjoyed this card as much as I did creating it...
Have a great day...
Make something special for someone special in your life..

I live, I create, I am
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

7 comments:

  1. Just stunning and luv the easel card and the way you created the scene.
    Hugs
    Wendy
    Digital Delights by Louby Loo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I absolutely LOVE this card! All the elements are put together so well. You just keep coming up with wonderful projects. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY fantastic Bonnie! When I got to see the bigger pictures of it I noticed all the little sea-horses hiding! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie
    Such a wonderful playful card. Love it and the detail.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your many intricate details never cease to amaze me! You have quite the flair for what looks to me to be impossible cards to create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I would not have thought to put so many layers. Thanks for sharing.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever card, I have tried to figure out how they are all attached and what keeps it standing. Would you be willing to share your secrets?

    barbaralowen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete