Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

108 Years Young...Eula Cousins


On SEptember 14 Mrs. Eula Cousins of Cathedral Village in Pennsylvania will be 108 years young!!!! Amazing... So at Tea Pot Tuesday we are sending our cards to Miss Eula.
I made this card with a lot of thought and wrote it all down so that Eula would understand different things I have done.. to celebrate her glorious day...
As yu can see from the picture above.. it is an easel card... one that will stand up easy...


On the top part, I put My favorite flower... her's is a rose... which I was going to do.. but I gave a little of myself to Eula... The saying... Plant a little love and watch a miracle grow... something that her parents did years ago... what a miracle.
Then I made a piece of green paper with Twinkling H20's...
and the frame behind it is made of Fall colors... and painted also with h2o's.
The corners are in the four directions... as she loved to travel the world..
The Butterfly is for the beauty of her life.... and the studying of her life.... to this day.

Then on the bottom of the card... a little Cuttlebug addition... Elegant Ellipse used to make a window... and backed with some of Martha's punches...


When you lift the oval with the little ribbon tab, you will see this message...
Behind the entire card, I made the pale yellow paper with a resist technique, so there are daisies all over that paper... in a white... very delicately... and softly...
I do hope that she enjoys this card... and that she has many more years of a wonderful life.. I would like to make more cards for this person...
Happy Birthday Eula... and many more.
Hope you have enjoyed this also...
and Happy Birthday to you too.. no matter when your birthday is...
Have a wonderful day... and thanks for stopping by...
Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie, Eula will just love this card! You put a lot of love and thought into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me, this is another gorgeous creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mix of layers and embellishments! I am sure Eula will enjoy your card immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie
    This is a special card for a special Eula.
    So much love went into it.
    I would love to be a little mouse in the corner of your studio for one of your creating days.
    Myrna
    P.S.
    Wonder how large your card is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not only a beautiful card, but a card made with the heart! Each step and embellishment has a meaning, and that's love speaking and that makes is very special! I know it will mean the world to Eula because it is full of you and your love!

    ReplyDelete