Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Another NEW Blog


Well, I have finally done something that has been on my list for a long time...
I LOVE to make Tea Bag Medallions.. and about 6 years ago, I use to sell a lot of CD's filled with directions on how to create the medallions... Tea Bag tiles, grids so you can print them...
all kinds of things to do with Tea Bag folding...

So I revamped the CD's... merged a few onto each CD.... added some new cards... Left the older ones too.. and now have them available to you...
I will most likely be adding new ones.. but after this... I need to catch my breath...

I do hope that you will take a look... think about this Magnificent ART form...
and if you have any tea bags, create a medallion... add it to a card, scrapbook page, or gift box tag or something special... share the ART of folding...
That is what I am doing...
I do hope you will take an interest in this art form.. if for no other reason just to enjoy the cards I post here from time to time...
If you make Tea Bag Medallions, please contact me about sending a picture so that I can possibly post it on here... Thanks a million..

You can get to this site by the right side panel... just click on the Medallion Art panel, or by bookmarking
http://wwwmedallionart.blogspot.com

Thanks so very much... and don't forget to take a look at all the other blogs I have..
Wow.. I am starting to become a Blog Junkie...
Art between the Pages...
Pretties by Bonnie
Toyz 4 Paper
Sunshine Valley Organic Farm
and now Medallion Art....

Over the week-end I will be releasing another Blog..
Good Eating...
so if you love new recipes... you might enjoy this one too..
I live..... I create .... I am
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Bonnie! You just keep adding and adding wonderful things! I haven't done teabag folding for a long time. I still have a few I did a looooong time ago. Will take a peek at your new blog. Bet it will inspire me!

    ReplyDelete