Followers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh so Pretty by Just Rite Stamps

Oh I saw these Just Rite Stamps the other day... and it clicked in my brain... I have to have some of those wonderful stamps...
So I asked my friend Marie who has so many different stamps if she had any..
OF COURSE .... so she brought them so I could play with them... well it only took a few hours and I was hooked...
So I bought them for the store... can hardly wait to get them.. they should be here by the time you are reading this... maybe I will be stamping with new toys.. YEAH!!! Making more pretties..
Well what really turned me onto these stamps... is the layers... I love to make layers.. and I can go crazy with these...
This top card has 8 layers... love it... and four are popped!!!!
Love those little foam pads... LOL...

Now with this card I used only 5 layers... but it is so pretty... the black paper is Core'dinations paper... I ran it thru my Cuttlebug with a folder from the Heritage collection... and then sanded it... brings out the colors underneath... which just so happened to be that soft lilac... to match the heart frame I made from Martha's punches...
The other layers are naturally made by Spellbinders... and all these stamps by Just Rite... are JUST RITE for Spellbinder die cuts...
A little paint... I know that so many gals are using Copic Pens... but I love to paint... and when using Twinling H20's it does add that other dimension of glitter to the stamped area... with the glitter... it is subtle and soft and I love the look of it...
Ribbon... on the top card I used double faced satin and on this card some pretty chiffon ribbon... narrow and fun to use...
Hope you enjoy these... I had fun making them.. and you will be seeing a lot more of these stamps being used... I love them..
If you are interested in owning some... let me know...
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

7 comments:

  1. Pretty cards, Bonnie. The Just Right stamps are just right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie
    These are gorgeous cards. Love the layering.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get mine! Your cards are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't keep up with all your gorgeous creations...they are just so awesome and full of beautiful details!! I've had so much housework to do today that I couldn't find any stamping time! I'll just have to admire yours instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully done, Bonnie!! I love the purples and lacy heart edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you definitely love layers! Gorgeous cards and I love the colors on these!

    ReplyDelete